On the show today we discuss:
– Paul’s journey and his decision to use media in his business
– What led to the launch of ShipperCRM SaaS
– The Trucking Tower business intelligence SaaS and use of media
– Utilizing media for business growth
– Key challenges in the industry addressed with ShipperCRM
– Why media plays a key role with Paul’s companies
– How to grow an audience and key pointers for utilizing media
To reduce your fuel spend by $0.26 to $0.95 per gallon, please click below:
To learn more about ShipperCRM, please click below:
To learn more about FreightCaviar, please click below:
Please subscribe and follow for more executive insights and solutions. Feel free to chime in with your thoughts on this topic and any potential topics you are interested in seeing on the show.
To your success,
CEO – TruckingTower.com
Co-Host of the Trucking Tower Podcast
Do you have surprising stories, hidden talents, sage advice, big announcements, or “newsy” items to share? Please message me to get your story onto the show or email email@example.com. We look forward to sharing more awesome stories, news, and insights from the world of trucking.
You probably know this, but executives have changed the way they buy and it is even more true after the 2020 pandemic. I have worked with sales representatives, even within the last year, that still believe you need to go somewhere with donuts, coffee, and a smile.
If your sales approach is not aligned with the changing of the times, the executive will likely find a solution from a different provider.
Download our free guide to discover what to do (and not to do!) to actually generate conversations and sales in 2021 and beyond