On the show today, we discuss:
– Are the new emissions reduction standards realistic for trucking?
– How to generate more profits while reducing emissions (hint: Michael’s special “Sustainiacs” page below with CyberFuels)
– Is California driving the emissions standards across America?
– The ATA stance on the matter
– Insights from OOIDA on the matter
– Are wild pigs native to North America?
– A Canadian “super pig”, a giant, “incredibly intelligent, highly elusive” beast capable of surviving cold climates by tunneling under snow, is poised to infiltrate the north of the U.S.
– The billions of dollars in damages so far
We are excited to partner with Michael Vincent and CyberFuels to improve fuel economy 8%-31% while reducing emissions an average of 22%. Fleets save money. The environment gets cleaner. Winner winner chicken dinner.
To start saving money while reducing emissions, please click on Michael’s special “Sustainiacs” page below:
To your success,
CEO – Trucking Tower
Do you have surprising stories, hidden talents, sage advice, big announcements, or “newsy” items to share? Please message me to get your story onto the show or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to sharing more awesome stories, news, and insights from the world of trucking.
You probably know this, but executives have changed the way they buy and it is even more true after the 2020 pandemic. I have worked with sales representatives, even within the last year, that still believe you need to go somewhere with donuts, coffee, and a smile.
If your sales approach is not aligned with the changing of the times, the executive will likely find a solution from a different provider.
Download our free guide to discover what to do (and not to do!) to actually generate conversations and sales in 2021 and beyond