Jessica Martin, Founder of Martin Consulting Group and sponsor of two children with Compassion International joins me on this “Heroes in Trucking” segment. We discuss:
– The Trucking Tower “Giving” page that is tied into Compassion International
– Her reasons for sponsoring kids with Compassion International
– Her time spent in Nicaragua
– My experiences on a Compassion vision trip to Ecuador with my wife and meeting a sponsored child and her Mom
– Jessica’s experiences in sharing letters and pictures back and forth with her sponsored kids
– The amazing life-changing impacts of Compassion International
– Why these families become like extended families for us
– Jessica’s logistics consulting, website design, SaaS development and project management services
Trucking Tower Giving Page: https://truckingtower.com/giving/
A big thank you to May Thomsen and Molly Swanson for their work in creating the customized “Giving” page for TruckingTower.com and for their continued efforts in helping children around the world.
To your success,
Andy Hedrick CEO
Host of the Trucking Tower Podcast
Do you have surprising stories, hidden talents, sage advice, big announcements, or “newsy” items to share? Please message me to get your story onto the show or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to sharing more awesome stories, news, and insights from the world of trucking.
You probably know this, but executives have changed the way they buy and it is even more true after the 2020 pandemic. I have worked with sales representatives, even within the last year, that still believe you need to go somewhere with donuts, coffee, and a smile.
If your sales approach is not aligned with the changing of the times, the executive will likely find a solution from a different provider.
Download our free guide to discover what to do (and not to do!) to actually generate conversations and sales in 2021 and beyond