Ep. 95 – Taking the Headache Out of Transport with Perry Troyer, Director of Business Development at SBS Group of Companies. On the show today, we discuss:
* Knowing your customer’s needs
* Researching customer problems to provide new solutions
* Really knowing your employees and empowering them
* Be a Coach vs. a “Boss”
* Avoid micromanagement and trust your team
* Train your replacement to grow your career and their career
To learn more about SBS Group of Companies, please visit: https://s.sbs-intl.com
You probably know this, but executives have changed the way they buy and it is even more true after the 2020 pandemic. I have worked with sales representatives, even within the last year, that still believe you need to go somewhere with donuts, coffee, and a smile.
If your sales approach is not aligned with the changing of the times, the executive will likely find a solution from a different provider.
Download our free guide to discover what to do (and not to do!) to actually generate conversations and sales in 2021 and beyond