In this episode, we discuss:
– How JBS / Pilgrim’s Pride with over 250K employees simplified their background check processing
– Experience within the trucking industry and meeting DOT requirements
– PBSA Accreditation and why it matters
– Case studies for clients with 10-28 years of tenure with TruDiligence
– Software integrations and examples of streamlining operations
If you would like to save time and money on background checks while getting expert advice from 29 years in the business, please click below:
To your success,
Eva Rumble – Executive VP
Do you have surprising stories, hidden talents, sage advice, big announcements, or “newsy” items to share? Please message me to get your story onto the show or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to sharing more awesome stories, news, and insights from the world of trucking.
You probably know this, but executives have changed the way they buy and it is even more true after the 2020 pandemic. I have worked with sales representatives, even within the last year, that still believe you need to go somewhere with donuts, coffee, and a smile.
If your sales approach is not aligned with the changing of the times, the executive will likely find a solution from a different provider.
Download our free guide to discover what to do (and not to do!) to actually generate conversations and sales in 2021 and beyond