DC Palter, Executive Committee Member at Tech Coast Angels, and Andy Hedrick discuss:
– DC Palter’s book titled “To Kill A Unicorn”
– His inspiration for writing this book
– Our common background of engineering and business development
– His work with startup companies and funding
– The world of Venture Capital
– Keys to success in landing the right partner
Thank you to our sponsor – CyberFuels! To drastically reduce your fuel and maintenance costs along with reducing emissions at combustion, please click below.
To learn more about DC Palter and his work with Tech Coast Angels, please visit this website: https://www.techcoastangels.com/
To your success,
CEO – Trucking Tower – www.TruckingTower.com
CEO – Rocket Sales Pros – www.RocketSalesPros.com
You probably know this, but executives have changed the way they buy and it is even more true after the 2020 pandemic. I have worked with sales representatives, even within the last year, that still believe you need to go somewhere with donuts, coffee, and a smile.
If your sales approach is not aligned with the changing of the times, the executive will likely find a solution from a different provider.
Download our free guide to discover what to do (and not to do!) to actually generate conversations and sales in 2021 and beyond